Sunday, March 16, 2008

When the babies are sick.....

So, of course since my husband is away, both of the boys got sick. Both vomiting and Alex has a terrible case of the runs and now an angry diaper rash. I've tried everything from baking soda baths, cornstarch, to monastat. He is miserable, so in turn I am miserable.
On a happier note...I taught Sunday School today. I alternate with another lady from church in the Pre-K classroom. My older son is in there, so it makes it fun. My church does not normally have a lot of small children. I usually average about6 children. Today there were 14!! A little unexpected, a little chaotic, but such a blessing. I love to see new people coming to my church. It's a beautiful building with a lot of history. I try to get involved as much as possible so I took on the crafts for our annual Easter Party on Saturday. I've got the ideas of what we'll be doing and went to the craft store to get the supplies....I love the craft store. So, I'm pretty excited. This will be my first week not working in a year ( with the exception of block leave) so I'm looking forward to do all the SAHM stuff that I missed so much.


This is Asbury United Methodist Church in Watertown, NY. I love being a part of this wonderful church!!!!

No comments: